Last Call for Public Survey Input
The Bozeman Health Subarea Plan is being drafted and we want to hear your input.
Please complete both project surveys and share your ideas no later than December 15th.
The first survey features the planning intent and land use objectives established by Bozeman Health.
- These guiding statements can be viewed here: Planning Intent and Land Use Objectives
And the survey can be taken here: Public Survey #1--Intent & Objectives
The second survey presents the plan framework which establishes the defining elements of future potential neighborhoods.
- The framework maps can be viewed here: Neighborhood Framework
And the survey can be taken here: Public Survey #2--Plan Framework
You can also share other constructive ideas about the project here: Ideas--Tell Us What You Think
This will not be the last opportunity to provide your feedback, but it is an important milestone in the planning process.
After the new year, the draft plan will be released, and the planning team will seek public comments on the plan in its entirety.
See the timeline below for more details on planning process.
- Q1 2023 Planning team will draft the Subarea Plan
- Q2 2023 Draft Plan will be released for public review
- Q3 2023 Final Plan will be reviewed by the City of Bozeman
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends